[ispcp] WG: Revised Draft Survey for GNSO Working Groups

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Fri Nov 2 15:54:14 UTC 2012

All,

the Standing Committee on Improvements Implementation (SCI) which I have the honour to chair plans to review the Working Group Guidelines - if so wished by the community. In order to do so we've developed a small draft survey which we'd like to send to members of still existing GNSO WGs and those who have just finished their work.
Before we do this we would like to be sure that the survey is
- understandable
- not irrationale
- complete

Please comment on the draft survey attached or raise any question you may have at our call next Monday. BTW the first WG candidate shall be the IRTP-B one.

Have a nice weekend

Wolf-Ulrich