[ispcp] Meeting Request -- review the DNS SSR materials i presented on the call -- Wednesday or Friday?

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Mon Sep 10 16:27:11 UTC 2012

hi all,

thanks for allowing me to introduce you to the materials i circulated earlier in the week.

we agreed that a separate call would be a good thing, so that we have more time to get into a bit more detail and refine the documents a bit.

so here is a link to a Doodle poll to see if we can find a mutually-agreeable time on either Wednesday or Friday of this week.

	http://doodle.com/rm79mtae6x43unca

thanks,

mikey

phone 	651-647-6109
fax  		866-280-2356
web 	http://www.haven2.com
handle	OConnorStP (ID for public places like Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc.)