[ispcp] WHOIS survey is out -- consider filling it out

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Fri Sep 14 15:47:57 UTC 2012

hi all,

there's a nifty survey out there that we should all consider filling out (and sending to our respective mailing lists and asking THEM to fill it out).

here's the summary

mikey

The Generic Names Supporting Organization (GNSO) Council's WHOIS Survey Working Group (WSWG) invites the Internet community to participate in a survey designed around an inventory of WHOIS technical components. The survey aims to measure the level of support for various technical requirements outlined in the WHOIS Service Requirements Report, as requested of ICANN Staff by the GNSO Council. The survey consists of 15 sections around 11 technical requirements, and it will be made available until 31 October 2012. Afterwards, the WSWG will produce a final report and deliver it to the GNSO Council toward the end of 2012. The report will describe the results of the survey and any agreed upon recommendations by the WG for the GNSO Council's consideration concerning WHOIS. Survey attributes are as follows:

Survey Availability Date: 13 September 2012
Survey Address: https://limesurvey.icann.org/index.php?sid=71483&lang=en
Survey Close Date: 31 October 2012, 23:59 UTC
phone 	651-647-6109
fax  		866-280-2356
web 	http://www.haven2.com
handle	OConnorStP (ID for public places like Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc.)