[ispcp] "IDN basics" videos are up on our site

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Sun Aug 25 19:55:49 UTC 2013

hi Mark,

i have to admit i was pretty blown away by how well my web publishing stack (Mac OSX, Firefox, Wordpress, OSX Server) took to the Shavaka Registry's Arabic URL.  i just copy/pasted it off of Shavaka's site the same way i would do it with any other URL.  the only tricky part was learning where the typing switched to right-to-left.  but all the layers in that software stack were aware of the things they needed to know and it just worked.

mikey