[ispcp] Fw: [Soac-infoalert] FY14 Budget Action Follow-Up Plans

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Wed Aug 28 07:32:12 UTC 2013

FYI

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich

From: Robert Hoggarth
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2013 2:46 AM
To: soac-infoalert at icann.org
Subject: [Soac-infoalert] FY14 Budget Action Follow-Up Plans

Dear Community Leaders;

I am pleased to report that yesterday the ICANN Board acted to formally approve the organization’s FY14 budget.  The documentation of that decision will be published shortly.

We are in the process of collecting the details of the budget documentation and I will be preparing specific communications to those of you who submitted FY14 Special Budget Requests (see https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=38045777) to explain the disposition of each of those proposals.  We hope to have that information collected and made available to you via email next week.  We expect to follow those email communications with real-time telephone discussions to clarify the information, answer any of your questions and discuss specific project/activity implementation plans for several of the approved initiatives that impact specific communities.

I am looking forward to working through this process with all of you throughout the fiscal year.

Best regards,

Rob