[ispcp] Public comment on RAA

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Thu Mar 21 09:42:51 UTC 2013

All,

as you know the public comment period on the new RAA is coming to a close one week from now (28 Mar). The draft has several times been discussed publicly and at the council. There’s not yet consensus on all issues raised.

I would appreciate input until Saturday this week that could be combined as an ISPCP comment. I would then provide a draft by Sunday.
On Monday I’ll go on travel to Asia and shall have limited web access. So it would be helpful to finalize the comment this weekend as far as possible.

Thanks and best regards

Wolf-Ulrich