[ispcp] Description of our "get ready" project proposal -- aimed at getting network administrators prepared for new gTLDs

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Mon Sep 16 12:33:00 UTC 2013

hi all,

i've built a little page on our web site and have posted our early thinking about the "get ready" project we discussed on our last Outreach call.  with your permission, i'll include a link to this page in the reply comments i'm planning to submit tomorrow.  for those of you on the call, the only new thing is a more-detailed task list that takes that high level Gantt chart down one level.  developing the *next* level down will be up to the project manager (who, as a happily-retired project manager, i'm emphatically stating for the record will **NOT** be me).  :-)

here's the link to the page

	http://www.ispcp.info/policy-resources/proposal-a-get-ready-project-for-new-gtlds/

let me know if you have any objections to including this link in our reply comments (due tomorrow).

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)