[ispcp] RV: IGO INGO Report

Novoa, Osvaldo onovoa at antel.com.uy
Fri Sep 27 18:40:54 UTC 2013

Dear All,
Mikey asked about a list of all the names and acronyms considered for protection.  There is no one list with all the names and acronyms but from the report we can extract:
The identifiers loaded into Spec 5 of the new Registry Agreement are the most authoritative:  http://www.icann.org/sites/default/files/packages/reserved-names/ReservedNames.xml; it contains:

*         RCRC - Scope 1

*         IOC - Scope 1

*         IGO (GAC list from 22 March 2013<http://www.icann.org/en/news/correspondence/dryden-to-crocker-chalaby-annex2-22mar13-en.pdf>) - Scope 1 & Scope 2

Lists also being considered by the WG, but not placed on Spec 5 (never a part of GAC advice):

*         RCRC - Scope 2 (189 Societies + 6 Acronyms; a definitive list of the 189 names has yet to be provided by the RCRC as far as I know)

*         INGO - Scope 1 (ECOSOC General Consultative Status<http://csonet.org/content/documents/E2011INF4.pdf>) & Scope 2 (ECOSOC Special Consultative Status<http://csonet.org/content/documents/E2011INF4.pdf>)

This is the best we have.

Best regards,

[cid:089413718 at 27092013-0F94]Osvaldo Novoa
Subgerente General
Antel
Guatemala 1075, Nivel 22
Montevideo, 11800
Uruguay

Tel.  +598 2928 6400
Fax. +598 2928 6401

El presente correo y cualquier posible archivo adjunto est? dirigido ?nicamente al destinatario del mensaje y contiene informaci?n que puede ser confidencial. Si Ud. no es el destinatario correcto por favor notifique al remitente respondiendo anexando este mensaje y elimine inmediatamente el e-mail y los posibles archivos adjuntos al mismo de su sistema. Est? prohibida cualquier utilizaci?n, difusi?n o copia de este e-mail por cualquier persona o entidad que no sean las espec?ficas destinatarias del mensaje. ANTEL no acepta ninguna responsabilidad con respecto a cualquier comunicaci?n que haya sido emitida incumpliendo nuestra Pol?tica de Seguridad de la Informaci?n

This e-mail and any attachment is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not intended recipient please inform the sender immediately, answering this e-mail and delete it as well as the attached files. Any use, circulation or copy of this e-mail by any person or entity that is not the specific addressee(s) is prohibited. ANTEL is not responsible for any communication emitted without respecting our Information Security Policy.