[ispcp] Fwd: [Ispcp-private] SO-AC Inputs Needed - Recommendations of the Security, Stability & Resiliency Review Team

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Sat Sep 28 14:38:42 UTC 2013

hi David and Patrick,

i'm the ISPCP rapporteur on this one.  i think it's safe to say that our initial response is

- we're interested

- what's available?

- we don't do much of that right now, but we should do better and would appreciate any assistance/resources that can be provided

- we'd like to post ISP-focused material on our website (www.ispcp.info)

- where do we go from here?

thanks,

mikey