[ispcp] Fwd: [council] ICANN Engagement Strategy Session at ICANN49 - Survey

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Thu Apr 3 12:27:54 UTC 2014

hi all,

this is a survey that’s intended for stakeholders in Europe.  since many of you have a lot of European constituents, this might be of interest to them and their ideas would probably go a long way in shaping the Engagement Strategy for Europe.

mikey

Begin forwarded message:

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)