[ispcp] ICANN board seat #14 election

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Wed Apr 9 22:05:56 UTC 2014

Dear Avri,

the CSG EXCOM just met on a phone call to discuss the ongoing election for ICANN board seat #14. We decided the following which I’m honoured to inform you about on behalf of the EXCOM:
In case the 2nd election round should not be finished with one succeding candidate (according to the rules commonly agreed within the NCPH) we then would like to invite you to meet with representatives of the entire CSG.

This call should be used
  - to better know and clarify candidates’ positions on various ICANN related issues
  - to deeper explore common grounds between the candidates and the NCPH
Our suggestion for a call with you is April 14 or 15 at a time meeting the global requirements at best.

I would appreciate your confirmation.

A separate corresponding invitation is sent to Bill Graham.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich
on behalf of CSG EXCOM