[ispcp] Fw: CSG talk with board seat candidates

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Sun Apr 13 16:19:53 UTC 2014

To those participating in the calls: times see attached; call details will be provided.

Because of limited time it would be helpful to have questions listed in advance. I've drafted the following knowing that some may be provocative with respect to the board member abilities to "represent" a GNSO house:
  1.. As representative of the NCPH to the ICANN board how would you strengthen the communication to the entire NCPH?
  2.. How would you describe being an “NCPH voice” at the ICANN board?
  3.. Which GNSO related activities/projects you would give particular attention to be successful before the board?
Please add your questions. I’ll let you know of any incoming questions from BC or IPC.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich