[ispcp] Election for Board Seat

Wolf-Ulrich.Knoben at t-online.de Wolf-Ulrich.Knoben at t-online.de
Wed Apr 16 12:43:33 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Following yesterday's constituency call I'd like to clarify my position. After both calls I really felt balanced with regards to both candidates and wouldn't favor one of them. In principle I hate to abstain unless having a conflict of interests. And in case I still was on council I wouldn't do so.
After thinking about over night I came to the following result that I would vote for Bill Graham. The reason is that 1. I'm convinced that Bill with his background is better prepared for the governance challenges ahead in particular with regards to the critical IANA transition and 2. With respect to my impression of balance between them there would be just no need to change.
Nevertheless I fully respect the outcome of our call yesterday as well as the statements given by our councillors.
I hope this election will come to an end soon otherwise the unfruitful process development shall start again.
Wishing you the best from my Easter holidays

Wolf-Ulrich

Sent from my personal phone