[ispcp] FW: [liaison6c] FW: RSSAC presentation to the community

Tony Holmes tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 27 20:44:40 UTC 2014

For all those who will be in Singapore

Tony

From: owner-liaison6c at gnso.icann.org [mailto:owner-liaison6c at gnso.icann.org]
On Behalf Of Glen de Saint Géry
Sent: 27 February 2014 00:59
To: liaison6c
Subject: [liaison6c] FW: RSSAC presentation to the community

FYI

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org
http://gnso.icann.org <http://gnso.icann.org/>

From: owner-policy at icann.org [mailto:owner-policy at icann.org] On Behalf Of
Barbara Roseman
Sent: mercredi 26 février 2014 19:30
To: policy at icann.org
Subject: [policy] RSSAC presentation to the community

All,

The RSSAC presentation to the community is currently scheduled for Monday,
24 March, tentatively from 13:30-14:30. Titled: Update to the ICANN
Community and Key Discussion Topics, the RSSAC members meeting in Singapore
will share current work being accomplished by RSSAC, as well as a discussion
of root server operations and activities.

Please share this information with your groups, we believe this will be a
worthwhile session. I will prepare a true invite when I get final
confirmation on the time.

Regards,

-Barb