[ispcp] Fwd: [CCWG-ACCT] Calling for Volunteers for ATRT3!

Wolf-Ulrich.Knoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Thu May 25 15:38:16 UTC 2017

Colleagues,

there are still 2 slots available for the GNSO (out of 7). If you're
interested and feeling fit for this process don't hesitate to apply.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich

Betreff: 	[CCWG-ACCT] Calling for Volunteers for ATRT3!
Datum: 	Wed, 24 May 2017 22:12:26 -0500
Von: 	León Felipe Sánchez Ambía <leonfelipe at sanchez.mx>
An: 	Accountability Cross Community
<accountability-cross-community at icann.org>

Hello everyone!
As you may know, ICANN needs additional applicants for the Call for
Volunteers <https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2017-04-20-en> of
the third Accountability and Transparency Review (ATRT3).  Despite
promoting this Review and extending the deadline for applicants to June
2, ICANN has still only received 10 applicants.  You can find the
current list of applicants here
<https://community.icann.org/display/atrt/Applications+Received>.  ICANN
Review Teams can consist of a maximum number of 21 members.  To ensure
that ATRT3 is comprised of a diverse and well-qualified team of
community members, we are seeking additional applicants from the global
community.
The objective of this very important review is to assess ICANN's
execution of its commitment to maintain and improve robust mechanisms
for public input, accountability, and transparency and to ensure that
the outcomes of its decision-making reflect the public interest and are
accountable to the Internet community.
If you are interested in learning more about the ATRT3 Review, please
click here to visit theCall for Volunteers
<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2017-04-20-en> to learn how to
apply along with additional information about Review scope, skills and
experience needed, and what Review Team Members should expect.

We (the Co-chairs) are aware of the fatigue many of us are going thru
and clearly identify ourselves with the situation. However, we do
believe that amongst the people reading this list are the best people
for this very important task. Therefore we happily agreed to help ICANN
in this call for volunteers by making it extensive to the list with this
message and encouraging all of you to put your names forward or suggest
those who you think might be willing to contribute to this very
important task.
Do you know someone else who may also be interested in applying?  Please
help ICANN by sharing this email and spreading the word.  The deadline
for applications is 2 June 2017.
Thank you so much for your time and interest,
Sincerely,

Jordan Carter, Thomas Rickert and Leon Sanchez, co-chairs,
CCWG-Accountability