[ksk-change] planned vs. emergency (was Re: [ksk-rollover] root zone KSK ...)

Tomofumi Okubo tomofumi.okubo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 18:15:56 UTC 2014

Hello Mike,

More than 1 standby key sounds even better! I think this is something
worth exploring as it will give us more options to logically protect
the KSK (e.g. standby keys with different algorithms, different key
lengths etc...).

# Some CA's have multiple root CA's (for the same assurance level) in
the cert store with different specs. This is a bit like that.

Thanks!
Tomofumi