[ksk-rollover] Informal discussion about KSK rollovers at IETF 103 in Bangkok

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at icann.org
Thu Oct 4 18:57:03 UTC 2018

Greetings again. For those of you going to the IETF 103 meeting in Bangkok next month, you may have heard that there are no WG meetings on Friday, but people can reserve rooms for free-form discussions. I have reserved one of the rooms from 0900 to 1000 local time for informal discussion about future ideas for the KSK. There will also be such a discussion at the DNS-OARC meeting in a few weeks, but there probably will be different people at the two meetings.

Having preliminary discussions about what people are thinking for how they want the KSK handled after this rollover is probably a good way to get ideas flowing in the larger community. I'll let this list know more about whether there can be remote participation and so on.

--Paul Hoffman