[ksk-rollover] What KSK rollover methodology will be used today?

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Thu Oct 11 15:39:38 UTC 2018

We created a slack room for people to discuss and chat.

https://join.slack.com/t/kapany/shared_invite/enQtNDUwOTIzMDEwODM4LWE5NjNmOWRkMmQxYmYzYWU1YmI0ZmEwNWVlODllY2U1MGU5OTVhZDk4YjA1ZmFiN2VhYWI5ZWUyMGQ0YjU0OTc

You can join by clicking the link. This is not affiliated with ICANN nor
it's official in any form or shape. It's just few cool nerds hanging out
discussing post KSK roll impact