[ksk-rollover] Informal meeting at IETF 103

Medel Ramirez mgramirez at globe.com.ph
Mon Oct 29 23:04:50 UTC 2018

Likewise

Sent from my V6 Engine!
メデル ラミレズ

On 29 Oct 2018, at 11:18 PM, Dan York <york at isoc.org> wrote:

I’m not 100% certain about my Friday schedule yet as I am still waiting for
details on some ISOC meetings. But if I am able to attend the KSK meeting I
will be glad to share the session via Zoom.

I should know my availability by later in this week.

Dan
--
Dan York
Director, Content & Web Strategy, Internet Society

http://www.internetsociety.org/

On Oct 29, 2018, at 12:43 AM, Yoshiro YONEYA <yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp>