[ksk-rollover] ICANN board meeting result and the Current status of KSK-Rollover

Lars-Johan Liman liman at netnod.se
Tue Sep 18 12:46:23 UTC 2018

I agree too.

I think we should set an "intense" schedule (twice per year? once per
year?) _beforehand_, to send the message that "there is no relief after
this, there is only more pain ahead ... unless you automate!" to the DNS
software community. There must be no way to hardcode the KSK in code.
This will continue to be this painful until that message is received and
understood.

				Cheers,
				  /Liman

kolkman at isoc.org: