[Metrics.SC] Meeting invitation/ At-Large Metrics call - Thursday 07 November 2013- RALOs lack of feedback

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 04:18:56 UTC 2013

about points 1,4,5,6 and 7:
-What are those directly and indirectly involved?
-Als can participate in votes of ALAC?

These precisions are needed to understand the level of participation of Als
in the activities of ALAC and RALO.

*SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN*
*REPRESENTANT OFFICIEL TICAFRICA ET CYBERVILLAGE at FRICA/RDC*

*COORDINATION NATIONALE CAFECCOORDINATION NATIONALE REPRONTIC*

Téléphone mobile:+243998983491/+243813684512
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr