[ME ICANN] Cancellation Re: ME Space session at ICANN 69

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 16:22:48 UTC 2020

Dear ME Community Members,

This email to inform you that the ME Space session at ICANN 69 is cancelled
due to the low responses of feedback on the proposed session.
We are hoping by December the community will pick-up energy to hold an
assessment session of the ME Space previous activities and explore the way
forward for the space.
Best wishes,

The ME Space Co-Chairs