[ME ICANN] Doodle

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn
Fri Feb 26 21:21:57 UTC 2021

Deer ME Space members,

Following on the discussion on the mailing list and the multiple alternatives put on the table, I invite you to a call to discuss the best topic we will address in the ICANN70 ME Space session,
Therefore, I ask you please to take the following doodle to find the best date and time for the largest number to attend. It’s over the whole next week (except Monday) any time (except Wednesday from 18:00 to 20:00 UTC).
Link Doodle: https://doodle.com/poll/q3namg72kebtnars?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link <https://doodle.com/poll/q3namg72kebtnars?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link>
This Doodle will close on Monday at 23:59 UTC.

Best