[ME ICANN] Invitation to Collaborate on ICANN78 Middle East Space Session Planning

uncle samy msamy000 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 10:36:42 UTC 2023

Thank you I mean for this email I wish my reply will find you and all the
team of icann middle east very well.
I would like to join the meeting that you mentioned in your email and I am
interesting in the two book of Internet regulation and our region in the
south Mediterranean countries the bullies is the low and the pricing I will
be happy to contribute.
Thank you all my friends

Regards.
Samy