[msipanel] 答复: Personal Comments on ICANN Strategy Panel on Multi-Stakeholder Innovation Proposals

GUO Liang guoliang at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 09:20:03 UTC 2014

one-day conference on Friday 21 March 2014, just prior to ICANN 49 in Singapore. Organized by the NonCommercial Users Constituency (NCUC) of the Generic Names Supporting Organization, with the generous support of ICANN, cross-community panels will discuss recent Internet governance initiatives, core principles and road-maps for globalization and institutional innovation.

ICANN and Global Internet Governance: The Road to São Paulo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-OSzgOT3jA