[NCAP-Discuss] SubPro initial report on name collisions

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Fri Apr 26 22:17:41 UTC 2019

> Em 26 de abr de 2019, à(s) 18:08:000, Danny McPherson <danny at tcb.net> escreveu:
>

> In addition to Ruben’s ‘catalog’ focused primarily of NGSPP objectives here are the references from my SOI (w/exception of IP and some additional commentary, as provided in full there, with active links to each reference).
>
> While not comprehensive, I do hope this helps with the cataloging effort, particularly the “peer-reviewed” work products.

Hi Danny.

Thanks for the references. In the case of NGSPP most of them were included be referring the WPNC presentations, which include most of of what you mentioned, but there some interesting additions.

Since you mentioned IP, I wonder what IPRs applicable to name collisions exist that you and other mailing list participants know about ?

Rubens