[NCAP-Discuss] In-person meeting at ICANN Montreal

Jay Daley jay at daley.org.nz
Tue Aug 6 02:16:26 UTC 2019

HI All

We are planning an NCAP meeting in Montreal on Friday 1 November, 13:30-16:45.  We are not yet sure of the subject matter as it depends on contractor selection and progress.  The meeting will be open to members and observers.

We would like to get an indication of numbers for room size and catering so please use this form if you think you can make it:

	https://forms.gle/rjDigzRxZUUbUMtR9

There will be remote participation if you can’t be there in person.

cheers
Jay

--
Jay Daley