[NCAP-Discuss] Cancelled NCAP Calls

Jay Daley jay at daley.org.nz
Thu Aug 15 19:11:19 UTC 2019

Hi Steve

Currently we are waiting to get a firm idea of the timing of Study 1, which is dependent on the RFP process.  We want to avoid getting too far ahead of the contractors on this to ensure that they are able to be part of any substantive discussion.

When we know more then we will be able to update you further.

cheers
Jay

> On 15/08/2019, at 9:04 AM, Steve Crocker <steve at shinkuro.com> wrote:
>
> Since it's now mid August, is there an update as to when NCAP calls might resume?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve
>

> On Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 5:50 PM Kimberly Carlson <kimberly.carlson at icann.org <mailto:kimberly.carlson at icann.org>> wrote:
> Dear Discussion Group,
>

> It has been determined there is NOT a need for a call on Wednesday.  If there are any updates, this will be done via mailing list.
>

> The intent is to resume weekly calls early/mid August, to discuss any comments received regarding the definition of name collision (https://www.icann.org/public-comments/proposed-definition-name-collisions-2019-07-02-en <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/proposed-definition-name-collisions-2019-07-02-en>).
>

> Thank you and kind regards,
>
> Kim

> By submitting your personal data, you consent to the processing of your personal data for purposes of subscribing to this mailing list accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy (https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy <https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy>) and the website Terms of Service (https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos <https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos>). You can visit the Mailman link above to change your membership status or configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

Jay Daley
jay at daley.org.nz
+64 21 678840
skype: jaydaley