[NCAP-Discuss] 2ND REVIEW: Name Collions Definition

Steve Sheng steve.sheng at icann.org
Thu Jun 6 15:57:50 UTC 2019

Dear NCAP DG,

  Per Jay's email, please review the revised name collision definition document.

  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h1iuouwwmzitjyFlEPgJHLabgxhdTQTo7Ehfd1v1CBo/edit?usp=sharing

  Please submit any comments you have by close of business Tuesday 11 June 2019.

  If there are substantive comments registered, the DG will have a call on Wed 12 June 2019. Otherwise the document will enter into a 48 hour last call stage.

Best
Steve