[NCAP-Discuss] 48 HOUR LAST CALL FOR COMMENTS: Name Collisions Definition

Steve Sheng steve.sheng at icann.org
Mon Jun 17 19:58:33 UTC 2019

Dear NCAP discussion group,

  The last call for comment period for this document is ended. This document will be sent to the SSAC for final review and then for public comment.

Thank you all for your input.

Best
Steve

On 6/12/19, 10:13 AM, "NCAP-Discuss on behalf of Steve Sheng" <ncap-discuss-bounces at icann.org on behalf of steve.sheng at icann.org> wrote:

    Dear NCAP DG,

      We have received no comment in the second review period on the name collision definition document.

      This document is now put into the 48-hour last call for comments period. Please provide any input you have either to the google doc or on the mailing list by close of business 14 June 2019.

      https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_document_d_1h1iuouwwmzitjyFlEPgJHLabgxhdTQTo7Ehfd1v1CBo_edit-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwIGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=O16Ko7V_SvDE5jZHxFQsUEzduEwmIp0AxPl2Gzy-KTc&m=1NUb-nWa1cbxBdzJePxbFNJ-V_CG0mD7E_UmuxZMx-c&s=TB_rohtWI56rg_JHmr5mAkD_FNpTq0tud4kt8g5ou8M&e=

    Best
    Steve