[NCAP-Discuss] NCAP Study 1 RFP update

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrrc.com
Thu Jun 27 16:25:39 UTC 2019

Thanks Matt.  Does the RFP state that the definition of name collisions will be out for public comment?

Does it indicate a time frame for delivery of the contractor's work product or is that tied to the date from which we give the contractor a final definition?

Thank you,
Anne Aikman-Scalese (NCAP DG member)