[NCAP-Discuss] Proposed Revisions to Study 1

James Galvin jgalvin at afilias.info
Fri May 3 22:21:45 UTC 2019

I have updated the NCAP Study 1 document according to the conclusions of
our last meeting.  Recall that the document is here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15f1Kh2vuY0yF9SelocGrPOguYPXDeFYZ0lTqx3fU_gI/edit

I have revised tasks 4 and 6 as discussed.

Folks are encouraged to review my suggestions and continue to discuss if
additional clarity is needed anywhere in the document and if there are
gaps, i.e., missing goals, tasks, or deliverables.

Silence will be interpreted as agreement with the study as documented.

The deadline for all comments is 15 May 2019.

Please make your suggestions directly in the document (in suggest mode
please) and reply to this list so folks know to review the document.

Thanks,

Jim