[NCAP-Discuss] Updated Study 1 requirements document

Jay Daley jay at daley.org.nz
Wed May 8 22:25:31 UTC 2019

Following today’s call I have made the following changes to the Study 1 requirements found at

	https://docs.google.com/document/d/15f1Kh2vuY0yF9SelocGrPOguYPXDeFYZ0lTqx3fU_gI/edit

1.  Added in the name collision definition developed by SSAC and clarified the task to finalise that definition

2.  Clarified the point about the PDP report that only the final published report is to be used, if it is available.

3.  Turned the section on the written report on previous work to be a list rather than a paragraph and clarified that this report is to be produced "solely from the reviewed material"

4.  Added in a requirement for this written report to summarise the known (evidenced) harm of name collisions

5.  Amended the point about "any actions taken before" to be more explicit about what we want as "documents any mitigations/actions taken so far, specifically including controlled interruption, and the technical impact of those mitigations only (no examination to be undertaken of the non-technical impacts such as resourcing or costs)"

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns or better text before we sign off on this next week.

thanks
Jay

--
Jay Daley