[NCAP-Discuss] Preliminary list of sources for NCAP Phase 1 report

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrrc.com
Wed Nov 27 21:02:04 UTC 2019

Thanks Karen – Just want to make sure this list includes all SSAC Advice to the Board.   I think Jim and Patrik both have deep institutional knowledge of which SAC advice numbers correspond to name collision advice.  (You may have already cross-checked this with them.)

Re Items 77, 81, and 82, as an active member of Sub Pro, I’m not sure you would need to spend a lot of time on all the materials previously generated by Sub Pro.  The NCAP scoping document made reference to a Sub Pro Final Report, which is not available yet.   The “proposed final report” draft could be helpful, but again, it’s not in final form.  Maybe Jeff Neuman and/or Rubens Kuhl would like to comment on the best Sub Pro resources on name collisions?
Thank you for circulating this list.
Anne