[NCAP-Discuss] Last Call for NCAP Gap Analysis Brief

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Fri Apr 17 13:49:16 UTC 2020

All,

I have inserted some comments and proposed revisions into the Google document.  They relate to the following:

  1.  We state a number of things as definitive, when in reality we don’t know whether they are true or not and that is why we want the data.  We can have theories that we are seeking to try and prove or disprove, but we should not be stating them as facts now.
  2.  We keep saying “since the last round of delegations”, but the reality is that there still are delegations going on from that last round which has not closed.  Can we tie this to a date certain?  Since the opening of the round? Since NCAP Study 1?  Something more definitive.
  3.  There was a bunch of subjective language that I have tried to remove.  Calling a previously Study as “anecdotal” is not right.  Anecdotal is defined as something that is not necessarily true or reliable and not based on research.  While some may believe that, we should not be making such a value statement about NCAP Study 1.  I for one think there was reliable research and do believe that NCAP Study 1 is reliable and true.  But just as we shouldn’t call it anecdotal, I am not calling it the be all end all of research.

I hope these changes make sense.

Jeff Neuman
Senior Vice President
Com Laude | Valideus