[NCAP-Discuss] [Ext] Re: Draft final Study 1 report

Matt Larson matt.larson at icann.org
Mon Apr 27 15:28:39 UTC 2020

Hi, Jeff, everyone.

On Apr 27, 2020, at 8:01 AM, Jeff Neuman <jeff.neuman at comlaude.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at comlaude.com>> wrote:

The SubPro Working Group is discussing the issue of Name Collisions on its Thursday call.  Is this list public?  And if so, can I post the latest document to the SubPro list so that they can see the current state of the studies?  I would be happy to post other comments you all have to the report as well that you would want shared.

This list has public archives, so anyone can see my message with the current draft attached. If you want to share on the SubPro list, could I please suggest that you point people to my message in the archives rather than send the document itself? That link is https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/ncap-discuss/2020-April/000275.html. Sharing the document that way will hopefully help keep the context clear, specifically, that this report is not final.

Matt