[NCAP-Discuss] REMINDER: NCAP Discussion Group teleconference | 29 April at 19:00 UTC

Kimberly Carlson kimberly.carlson at icann.org
Wed Apr 29 18:25:31 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Please use this link to access the questions document:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Inx_1ndmQOvT3CFpMjhL7JvRcE2iESG1NnCwx-sR6Rs/edit

From: Kimberly Carlson <kimberly.carlson at icann.org>
Date: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 at 11:53 AM
To: "ncap-discuss at icann.org" <ncap-discuss at icann.org>
Subject: REMINDER: NCAP Discussion Group teleconference | 29 April at 19:00 UTC

As a reminder, the next NCAP Discussion Group teleconference is scheduled for 29 April at 19:00 UTC.

Please find the draft agenda below:
NCAP Discussion Group Teleconference
29 April 2020 | 19:00 UTC

1. Welcome and roll call
2. Updates to SOI
3. New members (none)
4. Phase 1 Final Report (circulated on Friday) – Matt Larson
5. Continue to work on questions, starting with question 3: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Inx_1ndmQOvT3CFpMjhL7JvRcE2iESG1NnCwxsR6Rs/edit [docs.google.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_document_d_1Inx-5F1ndmQOvT3CFpMjhL7JvRcE2iESG1NnCwxsR6Rs_edit&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=GKmFfRII4Fu5R2rvaGzd2eqNVicqdIuGnamKqfKpp0hrH9ye_zt36pZ_ZlAuB8NR&m=61hxyu02YURU39fsArqEVSw9HNr5nHDykGxdqY1Ff_w&s=mtV8hRtHs5W9PhhBLbqV-sVcXzCRGTxNun7vOTmXnxk&e=>
6. AOB
7. Next meeting
- 6 May 2020

MEMBER/PANELISTS, you should have received a separate email invitation with details on how to join with a unique panelist URL directly from Zoom. This URL is generated for each panelist, so please DO NOT forward or share the link with others. If you have not received your email or have misplaced it, please let me know and I will resend.