[NCAP-Discuss] [Ext] Revised draft of NCAP Study 1 report

Danny McPherson danny at tcb.net
Sat Feb 8 23:54:27 UTC 2020

Rubens,
I've heard you say this multiple times, and yet here you are on the NCAP
WG.

_Everything we've done stands on technical merit and nearly all of it
was at the genesis of SSAC recommendations, not Verisign's.  Again, if
you have _facts to suggest otherwise everyone here is surely interested
in them, else could you please move the trolling elsewhere, this isn't
the first time you've brought it here.

-danny