[NCAP-Discuss] [Ext] Revised draft of NCAP Study 1 report

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Sun Feb 9 14:39:22 UTC 2020

This sub-thread started with Danny posting the Verisign description of the history around corp.com and then it went downhill from there. The posting I think was useful for various reasons. I urge other people to do the same. We are after all in a data gathering phase.

Can we please stay on topic and stop with accusations of this kind on this list?

   Patrik Fältström
   In my role as co-chair