[NCAP-Discuss] Announcing Matt Thomas as third NCAP co-chair

Rod Rasmussen rod at rodrasmussen.com
Wed Feb 12 19:54:50 UTC 2020

Fellow NCAP Discussion Group members:

I would like to extend the NCAP Admin committee's congratulations and thanks to Matt Thomas who has offered and agreed to join us as the third co-chair for the NCAP work.  As we originally announced when we kicked off this work as an “open” work party run by the SSAC, we have always intended to add a third, non-SSAC member as one of our co-chairs.  With Matt joining Jim Galvin and Patrik Fälström as co-chairs, we are now well-covered in our ability to continue to advance this work at a good pace. The admin committee has been impressed with the amount of work and well-considered feedback Matt has been contributing in the Discussion Group in our progress to-date, and look forward to providing him the opportunity to work even harder!

Cheers,

Rod Rasmussen
SSAC Chair