[NCAP-Discuss] NEXT MEETING: 22 January 2020

James Galvin jgalvin at afilias.info
Wed Jan 8 21:32:38 UTC 2020

Happy New Year and welcome to 2020!

Folks will recall that in our last meeting December 2019 we suggested
that the NCAP Admin Committee would meet this first week to review our
work to date and propose a path forward for the discussion.  Thus, the
discussion group would meet the second week, on 15 January 2020.

However, the NCAP Admin Committee met today and we would really
appreciate a bit more time to review the discussion we’ve had
regarding the Board’s questions and prepare it for our continued
review here.

Also, we’re expecting to get an early draft of the Study 1 work
product next week and we’d like to be able pass that on to the
discussion group for review and comment.

With those two items in front of us we’d like to “cancel” next
week’s discussion group meeting and plan for the discussion group to
have its first meeting of the year on Wednesday, 22 January 2020, at
2000 UTC.  Kim will follow up with the appropriate calendar invites.

Thanks to everyone!  We’ll talk in two weeks.

Jim