[NCAP-Discuss] [Ext] Re: SAVE THE DATE: NCAP in Cancun

Kimberly Carlson kimberly.carlson at icann.org
Fri Jan 17 15:33:08 UTC 2020

The F2F meeting was discussed on the 18 December DG meeting.

From the transcript (posted on the wiki https://community.icann.org/x/_QJxBw):

Jim:  "We’re  committed  to  starting  at  9:00  AM  and  that’s  just  a  note  to  people that those are the meeting slots. Depending on what agenda we develop, that’s when we’re going to meet, on that Friday. Please, make your travel plans accordingly to make sure that you arrive in time to start on Friday the 6th at 9:00 AM. Was there more to that, Kim? I just want to make sure I'm not forgetting anything"