[NCAP-Discuss] CANCELLED: 8 July 2020

James Galvin jgalvin at afilias.info
Tue Jul 7 12:57:09 UTC 2020

The co-Chairs are cancelling the discussion group meeting tomorrow in
order to give ourselves more time to prepare for a group discussion.  We
will use the time for two tasks.

1. It was proposed last week to map the Board’s questions onto the
studies so we can confirm that all elements are covered.  We will draft
a proposal for this for review by the discussion group.

2. Based on the discussion last week we don’t have fundamental changes
to make to the studies as proposed.  Instead we want to add some
additional descriptive text for context and motivation, including using
the Technical Analysis Brief for which we already have consensus.

We will prepare some material for review and discussion within the group
next week, 15 July.

Thanks to all!

Jim