[NCAP-Discuss] Top-level Domains for Private Internets IETF draft

Roy Arends roy.arends at icann.org
Fri Jun 12 16:15:42 UTC 2020

I want to make a disclaimer here for complete transparency:

I am the editor of that document. This draft is my individual submission and does not present an opinion, endorsement or anything like that from ICANN, ICANN affiliate (such as PTI) or the ICANN community.

Warmly,

Roy Arends
ICANN staff member in the Office of the CTO.