[NCAP-Discuss] [Ext] Top-level Domains for Private Internets IETF draft

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Thu Jun 18 19:03:40 UTC 2020

David,

To be clear, I have sent the IETF proposal to the SubPro Working Group as well as to the Registries SG.  I have asked some Councilors that it be presented to the GNSO Council, but perhaps that can be done by you.   I don’t think Tech Day alone suffices since that makes this proposal sound more like a purely technical proposal when it is not.  In fact, I believe the policy aspects are greater than any purely operational/technical purpose.  It would also be interesting to get the SSAC feedback on this proposal.

Thanks.

Jeff Neuman
Senior Vice President
Com Laude | Valideus