[NCAP-Discuss] Comment deadline extended (was Re: Draft final Study 1 report)

Danny McPherson danny at tcb.net
Wed May 6 19:45:00 UTC 2020

On 2020-05-06 12:36, Karen Scarfone wrote:
> Anne,
>
> I didn’t find any dataset issues or gaps, so I don’t have a list
> of other datasets that would be needed. I am going to add a finding to
> that effect.

Not sure it's worth noting, but as Matt Thomas conveyed Verisign has ~4
petabytes of data from A & J root servers that we've been collecting
since 2013 until now (and growing ~4.5TB / day) that we are happy to
make accessible to ICANN Org for assessing any pre-delegation
collision-related risks, etc..

So OLD and NEW :-)

-danny