[NCAP-Discuss] next meeting 18 November 2020

James Galvin jgalvin at afilias.info
Thu Nov 5 19:34:19 UTC 2020

During yesterday’s meeting it was suggested that we would meet next
week, 11 November, at 1900 UTC (our usual time).

However, the NCAP Admin Committee has just had a meeting and instead of
the discussion group meeting we are going to co-opt that meeting time
for us to finalize the project proposal and plan for how to organize our
work going forward.

No meeting next week, 11 November.  Please plan to join us 18 November
and every Wednesday after that at our usual time of 1900 UTC.

Thanks!

Jim