[NCAP-Discuss] Upcoming NCAP DG Meetings

Thomas, Matthew mthomas at verisign.com
Mon Oct 5 13:36:12 UTC 2020

NCAP Discussion Group,

In deference to ICANN 69, we will be canceling the weekly Discussion Group meeting through October 21st and will resume on October 28th. In order to maintain forward progress, we ask that the members please read and provide feedback to the revised Study Two proposal draft that will be published to the mailing list by Jim and I hopefully later this week. We encourage the Discussion Group members to provide comments and edits/suggestions via email and the Google shared document.

NCAP Chairs