[NCAP-Discuss] agenda: 23 september 2020

James Galvin jgalvin at afilias.info
Mon Sep 21 20:07:22 UTC 2020

The Discussion Group will meet on Wednesday, 23 September, at our usual
time of 1900 UTC.

As we have discussed, we want to propose a revision to the Study Two in
the NCAP Project Proposal, both to respond to the recommendation in the
Study One work product and to ensure we will be able to do the analysis
we need to respond to the ICANN Board’s questions.

The NCAP Admin Committee has created the following initial draft for
your review:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ph5DuipzNKHup1MlkuUajGY8N8q7B4q6tuZ3j2btMRk/edit#

Please review this proposal and come prepared to discuss it in detail on
Wednesday.

You are encouraged to use “Suggesting Mode” to make any changes you
want to be considered, including additions and deletions.  Please feel
free to insert comments with any additional questions or concerns you
may have.

As soon as we have consensus on this document in this discussion group,
the document will be forwarded to SSAC for its review and submission to
the Board for its consideration.

Note that the budget is being prepared by the NCAP Admin Committee.
Recall from when Study One was being prepared that details of the budget
will be considered confidential and will not be shared publicly.  This
ensures that folks on the discussion group who may be interested in
bidding on any subsequent RFP will be eligible.  The total cost of any
proposal will be made visible to the Discussion Group.

See you all on Wednesday!

Jim