[NCAP-Discuss] NCAP Discussion Group meetings - NEW INVITE

Kinga Kowalcyzk kinga.kowalcyzk at icann.org
Mon Apr 5 16:09:22 UTC 2021

Hello All,

Happy Monday. I have just sent out a new calendar invite for the weekly NCAP Discussion Group meetings formatting the time zone to UTC (1900), which hopefully will help us maneuver between everyone’s time zones.

I also sent you a cancellation of the previous calendar invite. Please make sure that you remove the “old” invite from your calendar before adding the new one, to avoid confusion and to have the updated Zoom link and password.

Dear Panelists – additionally to the calendar invite, you should also receive your link to join the meetings as a panelist. Please let me know, if you haven’t receive it. The link is being sent via automated email from Zoom.

Thank you,
Kinga

Kinga Kowalczyk
Administrative Assistant
Office of the Chief Technical Officer (OCTO)
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN<http://www.icann.org/>)

Mobile: +1 312-709-1170
Email: kinga.kowalczyk at icann.org